Saturday, December 13

Alice In Wonderland Altered Art Assemblage

"Down the Rabbit Hole"

3D Mixed-Media Altered Art Assemblage

Wood box, acrylic paints, art papers, rubber stamps, apoxie sculpt, resin, holographic glitter & stars.




This is a project that had been on the back burner, in my studio, for the past two years. I just finished it and got it listed on eBay. Although the original concept remained the same, I added some new mediums and techniques and I have to say, it turned out much *cooler* than I originally had envisioned. I just love creating these types of assemblages and I have a few more in the works.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Erica, I love this Alice in Wonderland piece. It is so clever!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool Erica! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo....I've a thing for AIW. Wish I had the dinero. This is so freakin' cool!

    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this Erica!!

    Hope you're having a great new year so far!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete